|Duration:||4 days / 3 nights|
|Period:||October 19th - 22nd|
|Group size:||6-16 participants|
Arrival, transfer or public transport to Medieval town of Sighisoara.
Morning: Visit Natura2000 Breite Oak Reserve. Afternoon: Visit Saxon village Cund. Hike Gogan-Ceuas. Homestay at Hungarian farmhouses.
Hike Ceuas- Ganesti. Wine tasting at organic wine estate. Gipsy concert and dinner in Ceuas village. Homestay at Hungarian farmhouses.
transfer to Poiana Brasov via Saschiz Natura2000 and local development information centre and Viscri Saxon village.
|Included services:||• 1 night B&B Guesthouse Sighisoara, 2 night full board Ceuas village;
• Transfer Sighisoara-Poiana Brasov (day 4);
• All transports on day 2 and 3 by minibus with expert local driver;
• Transfer on day 1 from nearest railway station or Airport Tirgu Mures;
• Local guide Agnes Jansen (Dutch, English, German, Romanian);
• Gipsy concert by the world famous Scaszcsavas Band with 2-4 dancers;
• Wine tasting La Butoiul Sasului.
|Services not included:||• drinks (exept wine tasting);
• personal expenses;
• transfers to other airports.
|Price:||• 280 euros per person in double room
• Single supplement: 45 euros
|Send a request|